Over the weekend, I was very honored to have Debb from http://sunshinefactor.wordpress.com present me with the Sunshine Award. I’m very, very honored for her to consider my poetry in such a light (pun intended).
The rules for the Sunshine Award are as follows:
- Post the Sunshine Award logo.
- Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate ten other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
- My favorite color: blue, but green is pretty appealing, too.
- My favorite animal: dogs
- My favorite number: 50
- My favorite non-alcoholic beverage: Iced tea (un-sweet)
- My favorite alcoholic beverage: Honey mead (I made it once)
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My passions: Working with youth, the outdoors, writing
- Giving or receiving gifts: I really get excited to see the reactions from people to whom I give a meaningful gift. I avoid gift cards and try so hard to match my giving to the person’s personality and needs.
- Favorite city: Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Favorite TV shows: Star Trek, Dr. Who, Stargate
The Nominees: (how did I choose them? These are folks whose works I look forward to reading and whose writing often brings a smile.)
Again, thank you so much, stellarstanton for the award and to all the blogs that bring a little sunshine into this blogger’s life.